Hello, there! Looking for a gluten-free and casein-free pudding recipe? Try out out ‘Berry-licious Chia Seed Pudding’ recipe.
- 1 cup of almond milk
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- Pinch of Celtic salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp of coconut nectar syrup
- *½ – ⅓ cup of chia seeds
- 2 – 3 Medjoul dates – cut into small pieces
- ½ of fresh berries
- Add a small pinch of Celtic salt into coconut milk.
- On a low fire, lightly boil coconut milk (until slight bubbling at edge of the pot).
- Add 1 cup of almond milk and other ingredients except for chia seeds.
- Mix the mixture well before adding chia seeds.
- Add *½ – ⅓ cup of chia seeds.
- Pour mixture into 4 clear glasses/bowls.
- Cover with cling wrap and keep in fridge for 1 hour prior to serving.
- Top with fresh berries and chopped-up dates.
- Voila! Ready to serve and to be consumed within 24 hours.