- 4 eggs (in room temperature)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- *½ cup organic coconut flour
- *1 tbsp organic coconut sugar
- 2 tsps vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for greasing pan
- Pre-heat the baking pan in the oven at 200°
- Beat the eggs before adding coconut milk and vanilla essence.
- Add in organic coconut sugar.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Take out the baking pan from oven and grease pan with coconut oil.
- Pour the batter in the pan and bake for 10 minutes at 180°
- Enjoy the hot pancake!